Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing for Baby!



Hello one and all!  I am still trying to get this blogging thing down so bear with me. Recently it seems that we have a lot of friends having babies so I started making a lot of baby items. I recently went to our quilt guild retreat and instead of quilting I decided to create lots of little things. It is such a joy to give the new mother something handmade and usefull. The attached pictures are some of the items I created and the gift baskets that I made using these items. They have been such a hit that I decided to make some and sell them on my Etsy website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sellabrations, if you don't see something you like let me know because I love to do custom orders.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sew until we meet again, stay inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment